Sql + Database Training Courses Are Usually Not Cheap ... But Now, By Using
The Latest Advances In Technology ... You Can Trained on SQL Query
Writing + Database Design At Your Home Or Office ... For A Fraction Of The Traditional
- Handson Experience
Handson Assignments - Bridging the Gap Between Knowledge and Practice
Build handson skills by working on practice assignments or solving problems similar
to those you face on the job!
Practice assignments help you put your knowledge or skills to work in a safe, virtual
environment before you tackle them in the real world.
Bridging the gap between your knowledge and practical experience helps you
become better, more confident or successful at work!
- Practice Tests
Practice Tests - Better, More Effective Online Learning
Use the online quizzes integrated into our learning management system (LMS) to improve
your retention, comprehension or recall for work or job interviews.
Retrieval based tests have been scientifically proven to boost your ability to learn
new information and that is why we recommend or use them.
In other words, taking practice tests will boost your skills while reducing your
- Virtual Coaching
Virtual Coaching - What Do You Want To Learn?
Your ability to post questions for your course instructor as you learn or progress
through your material differentiates our coaching from other vendors that dump
videos on you or leave you to figure it out by yourself!
Our instructors do not walk away because online collaboration is built right into
our learning management system (LMS) as part of our core service offering and not
as an afterthought!
- Pause & Resume
Pause & Resume - Take a Break When you Want!
You may pause or resume your training at will and you will never be penalized for
Use this to catch up with pressing work or life commitments and for taking vacations
or time off.
This is in contrast to rigid classroom training that forces you to start or finish
at the same time as everyone else!
- Learn Whenever
AnyOne, AnyWhere, AnyTime Training!
Registration for our online classes is always open and because of this, you may
enroll or signup now.
This is quite unlike other vendors that force you to enroll on specific days or
restrict enrollments to their own schedule.
You may login to our learning management system (LMS) and take
your training from the convenience of your home or office.
... And you never have to worry about missing classes, ever!
Full + Comprehensive Suite Of Database Design, Database Development + SQL Query Writing Courses In One Training Package!
SQL Boot Camp is the hands-on, beginner to advanced level online training for database
and SQL professionals.
You are shown, taught and instructed on how to write best-practice SQL code in an
instructor-led, convenient and interactive web-based SQL course.
You gain mastery of SQL query writing, database design or database development from
sql instructors using multiple videos, quizzes and hands-on database projects.
Why Learn SQL Online?
SQL is one of the most useful skills to employers because organizations everywhere
need to save, modify or access data from relational database applications!
Learning SQL helps you access, query or maintain the information stored in databases,
by yourself, without relying on someone else.
Strong relational database skills is useful for designing or developing high-performance
transactional or analytical databases and applications.
Who Should Attend?
This course is valuable for anyone who researches in, queries, enhances, supports,
designs or develops databases.
This including Database Administrators, Report Writers, Data Analysts, Database
Developers, Business Analysts, Software Developers, Web Developers, Project Managers,
Managers and anyone else that works with relational databases.
By The End Of This Course You Will be Able To
Support, enhance, design and develop complex queries or databases that will be used
by data analysis or software developers.
Design high-performance relational databases based on a sound understanding of normalization
and relational database theory.
Write efficient, optimized SQL queries or stored procedures utilizing joins, transactions,
Hands-on Relational Database + SQL Query Writing Skills In:
- Modeling Relational Databases
- Normalizing Tables to First, Second, Third Normal Form
- Enforcing Referential Integrity
- Choosing Primary, Foreign, Unique, Candidate, Surrogate, Artificial and Composite
- One-to-One, One-to-Many, Many-to-Many relationships
- Writing Simple SQL Queries
- Joining Multiple Tables using Inner, Outer, Cross or Outer Joins
- Retrieving Data from Tables using SQL
- Adding, Removing rows or Changing Data with INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE SQL Statements
- Building simple and complex SQL Stored Procedures or Triggers
- Building Subqueries, Views, Functions, Indexes, Constraints
Detailed Course Outline / Training Curriculum
COURSE 1: DATABASE DESIGN
MODULE 1: RELATIONAL DATA MODEL
- What is the Relational Data Model?
- Relational database systems
- How to choose a relational database system
- Logical database design process
- Physical database design process
- Identifying Entities, Attributes and Domains
- Identifying keys
- Primary keys, Foreign keys
- Simple Keys, Composite keys
- Candidate keys, Alternate keys
- Natural keys, Surrogate keys
- Choosing Globally Unique Identifiers (GUIDs)
- Choosing Identity / Auto-numbering fields
MODULE 2: ENTITY RELATIONSHIP MODELING
- What is Normalization?
- First Normal Form
- Second Normal Form
- Third Normal Form
- One to one relationships
- One to many relationships
- How to create an Entity Relationship Data Model
- Data Integrity
- Entity Integrity
- Domain Integrity
- Referential Integrity
- How to enforce Referential Integrity
COURSE 2: SQL QUERY DEVELOPMENT
MODULE 1: THE SELECT STATEMENT
- What is the SELECT statement?
- How to eliminate duplicate rows in SELECT statements
- How to sort or order results in SELECT statements
- FROM clause
- WHERE clause
- GROUP BY clause
- HAVING clause
- WHERE clause
- NULL, NOT NULL
- AND, OR NOT
- TOP clause
- Identity / Auto-numbering fields
MODULE 2: COMPLEX QUERIES
- What is a table join?
- Inner Join, Left Outer Join, Right Outer Join, Cross Join, Self Join
- UNION, UNION ALL
- Aggregate Functions
- Using the COUNT Function
- Exploring the SUM, AVG Functions
- Using the MIN, MAX Functions
- INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, TRUNCATE queries
- Working with Subqueries
- Using EXISTS, NOT EXISTS , ANY in Subqueries
- Using Correlated Subqueries, Nested Subqueries
- Working with more T-SQL Functions:
- Using IsNumeric , ROUND, LEFT , RIGHT SUBSTRING, LEN Functions
- Using REPLACE, STUFF, LOWER, UPPER, the LTRIM, RTRIM Functions
- Using the LTRIM, RTRIM, GETDATE , MONTH, DAY, YEAR Functions
- Using the DATEPART, DATENAME, DATEADD, DATEDIFF Functions
- Using the ISNULL, COALESCE Functions
COURSE 3: DATABASE DEVELOPMENT
MODULE 1: CREATING THE DATABASE
- Creating / dropping a database
- Creating / dropping a table
- Creating / dropping columns
- Creating /dropping Primary keys & Foreign keys
- Creating / dropping Indexes
- Unique Indexes
- Non-unique indexes
- Creating / dropping Constraints
- Unique constraints
- Check constraints
- Implementing Relationships
- Creating / deleting relationships
- Implementing Delete Rules, Update Rules
MODULE 2: WORKING WITH VIEWS
- Implementing Views
- Creating / dropping a view
- Using Views to Secure Data
- Modifying Data in a View
- Modifying Views
- Renaming Views
- Deleting Views
- Implementing Indexed Views
- Implementing Clustered / Non-Clustered Views
MODULE 3: WORKING WITH FUNCTIONS & TRIGGERS
- What is a Function?
- Building and Working with User-Defined Functions
- Scalar, Inline Table-Valued, Multi-Statement Table-Valued Functions
- What is a Trigger?
- Creating / deleting INSTEAD OF Triggers
- When to use Triggers?
COURSE 4: DATABASE DEVELOPMENT
MODULE 1: STORED PROCEDURES
- Designing a Stored Procedure in the Query Editor
- Using T-SQL to Create a Stored Procedure
- Declaring and Working with Variables
- Input Parameters
- Output Parameters
- Controlling the Flow of Execution
- Using IF … ELSE
- Working with BEGIN … END
- Exploring GOTO, RETURN, and Labels
- Working with the CASE Statement
- Exploring the WHILE Statement
- The SET NOCOUNT Statement
- Using the @@RowCount System Variable
- Using the @@TranCount System Variable
- Using the @@Identity System Variable
- Using the SCOPE_IDENTITY()
- Using the @@Error System Variable
- Handling Runtime Errors
- Returning Success and Failure Information from a Stored Procedure
- What is a Transaction?
- Types of Transactions
- Implementing Transactions
- Stored Procedures and Temporary Tables
- Stored Procedures and Security
MODULE 2: SQL QUERY / STORED PROCEDURE OPTIMIZATION
- Analyzing SQL Execution Plans
- Analyzing Database Statistics
- Index Analysis and Tuning
- Stored Procedure Recompilation
- Handling Blocking and Deadlocks
SQL Boot Camp - How Does It Work?
- Progress Feedback
Progress Feedback - How Are You Doing?
As you complete learning activities like quizzes and assignments, your grade is
recorded in real-time on an online report card that doubles as your virtual transcript.
Your online report card gives a measurable, objective assessment
of how you are doing at a glance.
- Always Be Learning
Always Be Learning - Stay Ahead of The Curve!
Professional skills easily become rusty or out-dated because of the rapid pace of
Besides, information changes so quickly and so often that keeping up is a big challenge.
But now, with our comprehensive online curriculum, you may enroll and catchup with
what you really need to know just by signing up for a class!
- Anyone Can Learn
Anyone Can Learn From Utter Beginners To Experienced Professionals
Our classes take you from novice or utter beginner to advanced level topics in a
step by step fashion with each lesson building on the topics taught in previous
lessons so you don't feel overwhelmed or dumped on!
We make no assumptions about your background and that is why we also teach all
the pre-requisite knowledge as part our classes.
- Real Learning!
Real Learning For Your Job!
Did you know that you still retain login access to our Learning Management System
(LMS) for a couple of years even after your training is completed?
This access allows you to watch your training videos as often as you want or use
those videos as a reference or resource for your job!
- Social Networks
Social Learning Networks - Interaction, Collaboration & Sharing
While our private discussion groups are for you and the course instructors only,
our public study groups are for you and other participants registered for the same
Use our public discussion groups for researching best practices employed at other
organizations or for learning from other participants who may contribute helpful
solutions challenges or problems facing you at work.
- ACE Online Learning
ACE - Affordable, Convenient, Effective Online Learning
We fulfill coaching or training services for a world-wide audience including professional
participants from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), India,
South Africa and other countries!
We make learning more affordable by combining the information you need including
both entry level and advanced topics in one course ... so why don't you signup?
You can register for SQL Training from any home or office location:
- You can take your training from home or the office because your SQL Training will
be available online through videos, a web-based learning management system (LMS)
and SQL trainers who will help you gain critical, hands-on SQL, Database Design
and Database Development project experience
You gain improved database skills Or hands-on SQL expertise
- After you enroll in SQL training, the web based training software creates a new
training schedule for you and then sends you a personalized e-mail with links to
your SQL videos or Database lessons, assignments or quizzes
- You are assigned a number of days for each SQL training video, SQL quiz, SQL assignment
or hands-on database design or development project. You may however complete your
work earlier or later than scheduled based on your own schedule
- You can submit your SQL projects back to a live SQL course instructor using a feature
of the SQL training program
- Your SQL course instructors review and grade each of your database projects or provide
personalized help, assistance or corrective feedback
- Your SQL skills are sharpened through multiple quizzes and your grades are automatically
displayed in a secure, private online report card
- Your understanding or progress at learning SQL is constantly monitored or evaluated
and you are given various opportunities to practice as you learn!
You Retain Access to SQL Training Videos After the Course Is Completed!
- You retain FULL and PERMANENT access to ALL SQL training videos after training is
- The SQL training videos will remain accessible through the "Resources" Menu on the
Online SQL Training Is Flexible, Convenient, Affordable
- Yes, you are given ample time to complete each SQL training module including the
SQL training videos or SQL practice tests or hands on SQL projects
- Yes, you can login for SQL training at any time
- Yes, you may pause your SQL training any time because of work or life commitments
- Yes, you may pause your SQL training without any penalty
- Yes, you do not have to begin or complete your SQL training at the same time as
- Yes, you do not have to login at the same time as everyone else or at a specific
time of the day or night
- Yes, your SQL training is a "go at your own pace", anytime, anywhere,
anypace training. Yes, you can take some of your training at work
(during lunchtime) or at home (after dinner) or on the road (from
No Entrance Examination Or Pre-requisite Courses Required
- Your SQL training will walk you step by step ... from utter beginner
to advanced level without any prior SQL background
- Your SQL course instructors do not assume anything about your background, so you
are taken through the basics and then taken to the advanced-level SQL courses
- Your SQL training Videos are all hands-on, instructional videos ... which means
that you learn by simply watching the SQL course instructors
- The SQL training videos cover both theoretical topics and practical requirements
for Database Design or Database Development or SQL Query Writing
- You do not need extra time to prepare for SQL training before registering because
all the preparation, foundational topics or pre-requisite knowledge is in-built
and included as part of your SQL training courses
You Determine The Pace Of Your SQL Training
- Yes, you can accelerate or speed-up your SQL training or customize your SQL learning
to suit your own study time
- Yes, you can finish SQL training in more time or less time than the estimated duration
- You can control your SQL training pace or customize it to your personal preferences.
So you don't have to start or finish at the same time as everyone else
SQL Boot Camp's Learning Management System (LMS) Shortens Your Learning Curve:
- The scheduling, tracking, monitoring and management of all SQL Boot Camp's training
content is done through modules in-built into the SQL training program
You Don't Need To Install Additional Software Programs to Watch SQL Training Videos
- You don't need to install additional software programs to view the SQL training
- SQL Boot Camp uses a web-based training system that allows you to view the SQL training
videos anytime from any location
- All the necessary software training features are already built into your SQL training
system ... so, you don't need to mess around with tiresome software installations
- ... And yes, that means you don't need to worry about browser requirements either!
Why Learn SQL Online - at - SQL Boot Camp?
Courses are Available Anywhere, Anytime
You may enroll for training from Tokyo, Japan or Calgary, Alberta, Canada or New
York, USA or London, UK or from any city without having to travel.
You can enroll from any location in the North America, Europe Africa, Australia,
Asia, New Zealand, South America.
Training is Affordable
Attending a complete beginner to advanced, database development and SQL training
class is expensive because of the breadth of topics involved.
When you have to pay for Hotel + Food + Class Room Tuition Fees, the costs
quickly add up!
SQL Boot Camp offers you the complete step-by-step, beginner to advanced
level SQL + Database training at a fraction of the traditional class room costs.
Classes are Convenient
You don't have to be out-of-office, miss work deadlines, personal commitments or
fall behind at work.
You may take your training during office breaks or at home in the evening hours.
Whatever is convenient for you, works for us as well!
Training is Career Focused
Your SQL Training is designed to assist you on the job by matching the tasks, assignments
or project that you'll be performing for your employer!
You are guaranteed that additional skills gained after training are immediately
relevant to your job and employer!
Learn Practical Skills in a Hands-On Instructor-led Online Class
Our hands-on, skill boosting courses help you learn quickly and benefit your organization
"No Barriers" To Learning
There are no barriers or obstacles to your learning or career advancement.
We make no assumptions about your background or require pre-requisite courses. You're
taken step-by-step, from the beginning to advanced level topics, so you get a comprehensive
and detailed education.
Boost Your Skills With Practice Sessions
We facilitate your learning using multiple learning activities until new concepts
become second nature.
We use practice tests to boost retention, comprehension and recall of new information.
Continuous Progress Feedback
We continuously evaluate your progress and provide instant feedback, so you always
know how you are doing.
You progress, grades or transcript are accessible online, so you can check-up on
your progress anytime.
Private, One-to-One Coaching
You get personalized, private coaching from your course instructors so, can't get
lost in class.
You may request additional help from course instructors at any time, over any topic
at zero cost!
Hands-On Training Ensures That "You Learn by Doing"
We understand that you learn better, when your senses are engaged by doing.
So, you get hands-on projects that build-up your skills and experience.
Here at last ... the affordable, convenient, effective training that delivers on
career success for database professionals. so, sign-up now to get started.
Sign-Up For SQL Boot Camp ...