Have you you reached a plateau in your career?
If you have, consider becoming a contractor.
As a contractor, you may earn significantly more money (20% to 50% more) and you will find more challenging work for your skill sets.
In this post, I will show how you to minimize the risks while maximizing the benefits of being a contractor so that you end up with significantly more money in your pocket!
Po Bronson, author of “What Should I Do with My Life?” listened to more than 900 people who dared to be honest with themselves about their line of work or careers!
In the end, he discovered that it comes down to a simple gut check: “You either love what you do or you don’t.“
With that in mind, here’s question posted by a reader who needs advice on “what to do about making wrong career choices”.
What To Do About making Wrong Career Choices
I think I did myself well careerwise by reading for a degree that bears no inclination to what I am trying to aspire to in life.
Read How to Protect Your IT Career or Gain In-Demand IT Skills or Critical Hands-ON Experience Sought After By IT Managers …
You Can Enroll for IT Training Easily
- You can enroll for training at anytime because our training is provided online through videos, a web based training software and live course instructors who help you gain critical hands-on project experience
Our Training Software Helps You Manage Your Study Time
- You can enroll for one or more training programs at the same time because our web-based training software manages, schedules or keeps tracks of your progress on each training course
Why do some careers pay significantly higher salaries than other careers? And what do top paid professionals including doctors, lawyers and computer programmers have in common that makes them earn significantly higher income than other lower-paid professionsals?
The one thing that top paying careers have in common, are skills that fetch top dollars in the marketplace. Simply stated, how much you earn after a hard day’s work is determined by the market value of your career.
What do you know about low paid jobs, Kingsley? You are a contract programmer with a decade of skills and experience aren’t you?
Announcing the “How To Find Programming Jobs Easily And Get Hired Fast!”
3-DAY SPECIAL Release For programmers looking for a new job.
Never again do you have to feel over-whelmed by a job search when this FOUR-IN-ONE JOB SEARCH PACKAGE says it all. Here are the four books in this release:
- How To Create Highly Effective Programmer Resumes
- How To Find Programming Job Openings Easily
- How To Ace Technical Interviews
- How To Negotiate The Salary You Want
For the next 3 days, you can have this book for a fraction of the full price.