I just received a question that has to do with age discrimination for a Java programmer and I would like to share it with you.
I would like to find an IT Career Coach in San Diego CA.
I am a certified Java Programmer, and have an academic background in applied mathematics, but I did not work with J2EE and data bases, I would like to know what type of career is available in my age 55, what additional training is necessary.
This post is for my readers who have unresolved questions, concerns and problems about their programming careers.
If you want to master your programming career or become a better skilled computer programmer, tell me how I can help you succeed.
Tell me who you are now and who you want to become in your computer programming career this year.
If you’ve read my e-Book, “The Street Smart Guide To High Paying Computer Programming Careers” and the bonus e-Books that come with it, tell me what more information, topics and questions you want me to cover in the next release of the e-Book.
A few days Ago, I asked you to email me your most pressing questions on beginning your computer programming career. Read the previous post here:
I received a question from Matthew, an IT Student about how to succeed as a Visual Basic programmer and here is my reply:
- Get A Job: Matthew, the most important thing I want to tell you is to get a job as a Visual Basic programmer while you are still in college. You can work the job along with your full time studies or as an intern.
I want to help you become a more successful computer programmer. So, email me your questions here: contact me, and I will do my best to answer them.
Perhaps, you want to know
- How to begin a career in computer programming
- How to learn a programming language
- How to become a highly skilled, in-demand computer programmer
- How to find a high paying programming job
- How to ace job interviews
- How to prepare a killer resume
- How to stay abreast of technology
- How to market your services as a computer programmer