I realized right away, that what she lacked was an understanding of how the IT job / career market works. The sort of information that is generally omitted in schools because no one thinks it is important enough.
So, after she shared her story with me, I did some research and came to the startling conclusion that she was not alone.
I discovered that there was a big gap in our educational system and I am not just talking about schools, but staffing / recruiting / training agencies as well.
The problem was that all the players were in a hurry to make ends meet and no one really cared about the professional whose career or job was at stake.
For example, recruiters / staffing agencies will only work with you when your skills and experience matches that required on a job posting.
So I started educating people on how to thrive or succeed in the Information Technology (IT) world and as a result this website (www.it-career-coach.net) was born.
Today, I have been giving another unique opportunity to help because a number of you are talking to me about their unemployment situations or asking for my advice or suggestions along those lines.
I want to say, thank you to everyone who has been talking to me about their unemployment situations.
I appreciate the trust you place in me and more importantly, your courage in talking about it!
I am dedicating the “FREE Survivors Guide To Overcoming Unemployment” below to those of you who are out of work..
Please download and read this career guide and learn how to survive unemployment or get productive by earning an income again.
I retain all the copyrights to this career guide. However, you have my permission to distribute it or share it with anyone (friends, strangers, colleagues, etc) or post it anywhere.
Download The Survivors Guide To Overcoming Unemployment Below
- What Career Is Right For Me?
- Can Certifications Take the Place of Experience?
- How To Build A Career In Information Security (INFOSEC)
- Is A Lack of Confidence Holding You Back? Overcome It Now!
- Are You Worried About The Future of Tech / IT Jobs?
- How To Transition Into A New Career
- How To Live Up To Your Potential in 3 Steps!
- A Day In The Life Of An Agile Business Analyst
- Don’t Let Your Career Become A Silo!
- What Is The Best Career Move for Technical Support Engineers?
- How To Change Careers Starting At Your Current Employer
- Why Tech Jobs Are Better For You
- How To Become A Technical Expert
- Which Programming Language Is Best To Start With?
- Is An MBA Required For Business Analyst Jobs?
- How To Start Programming for Mobile Phones?
- The Survivors Guide To Overcoming Unemployment
- Is Business Analysis A Good Fit For My Personality Type?
- How to list two different careers on a resume
- Put Your Blinders On Before You Read This!
- How To Earn Significantly More Money, When Your Career Hits a Plateau!