The concept of personal branding is all the buzz these days, but it is really a common sense approach to business and career that has been around for a long time and is now back with a new twist and new technologies thrown into the mix. Basically, image is everything.
What do employers think of when they see you, speak to you, read your resume or your internet profile? If you are not sure what your brand conveys, or you’re not sure you have a solid personal brand, then you need to read Me 2.0 by Dan Schawbel.
This is book is an absolute must-read for every person who takes his or her career seriously. It provides insights that you can use to take control of your career and extend your networking capabilities to give you an edge in getting the career you want.
Me 2.0 gives you:
A proven 4-step process for building a powerful brand (discover, create, communicate, maintain).
Tips on using social media tools for personal empowerment, confidence building, and professional networking in order to attract jobs directly to you, without applying!
Tested advice on how to create an online and offline presence for career protection and self-promotion.
More than 70 research reports, three personal case studies and examples to give you a broader perspective on the topic.
- Become a Leader And Get The Job You Want!
- What Motivates You, More Money?
- Develop Your Personal Brand And Become a Leader!
- How To Make Better Decisions Faster
- How The Starving Artist Achieves Career Success Using Social Media
- Discover Your Strengths Like Michael Jackson
- Let Your Personal Creativity Run Wild!
- Discover Your Inner Hero
- Personal Branding for the IT Professional
- NFL Stifling Social Media?
- When Life Throws You a Curve Ball, Throw it Back!
- How To Promote Your Career Using Social Media
- 12 Reasons Why Blogging Is Good for Your Career