Finding a Job doesn’t have to be a traumatic, nerve racking or frustrating experience filled with rejection, fear and pain!
Do You Have a Marketable Skill? Did you assume that because your skills were in-demand a few years ago, they are relevant today?
The market doesn’t lie! … If your phone isn’t ringing or you aren’t getting job interviews then your skills need to be updated!
What looks like a minor skill gap to you is a major skill gap to hiring managers because that’s what they’re paying for!
Get a clue, no-one cares about you until you prove that you care about them!
Put yourself in the employer’s shoes by re-writing your resume to say: “here is what I can do for you” and you’ll get a job paying surprisingly more than you asked for!
Start your job search with a competitive analysis of your strengths and weaknesses in the current job market (SWOT Analysis) and then create a strategic job search plan that addresses your findings!
Applying for every online job doesn’t work because everyone else is doing the same thing and you must differentiate yourself to succeed.
Face-to-face or phone interviews are make or break opportunities that can’t be treated casually or left to chance.
So learn “how to slam dunk job interviews” to improve your job search or get hired fast!
Can You Perform? Prove It! Performers get hired wherever they go!
Everything about your resume, job interviews or attitude must prove that you’re a performer because that’s what potential employers wants to hear!
So, get your act together and differentiate yourself from the competition. Prove that you’re a job candidate worthy of hire!
Remember that Employers are still hiring for Information Technology (IT) jobs despite the economy … so, if you can’t find an IT Job, you’re doing something wrong!
Finding a job doesn’t have to be an emotionally demanding, long-drawn out process. Just learn the process outlined in this series of articles and you will be in-charge of your job search.
- Can You Perform? Prove It!
- Why Can’t I Find A Job?
- Is My Resume Killing My Career?
- How To Slam Dunk Job Interviews
- Can a 55 year old female become a programmer?
- How Effective Are Resume Writers?
- How to Tap Into Magical Hiring Powers
- What’s Holding You Back From Interesting Projects At Work?
- Free E-Book On How To Stay Ahead of the Technology Curve
- Tailor your Resume for Each Job
- Free Ebook On How To Easily And Quickly Master IT Careers Skills
- How To Change your Career In 5 Easy Steps!
- College Graduates Paying for Unpaid Internships!
- Harvard Business Review: How To Get A Job Without Experience
- How To Break The Unemployment Cycle?
- Is Tunnel Vision Killing My Career?
- LinkedIn Releases Job Seeker Premium Account
- How To Handle Recruiter’s Phone Calls?
- How To Overcome Age Based Discrimination In Employment
- Why Sales / Marketing Graduates Can’t Find Jobs After College?
- Would Certifications Help My Job Search?
- How To Overcome Lack of References In Resumes or Job Interviews
- Stuck in a College Mindset After Graduation
- Why Your Personality Should Match Your Career
- 5 Proven Job Interview Tips Help You Get Hired!
- Nothing Great Was Ever Accomplished Without First Believing!