Our blog readership has grown a lot and there are now a lot of new readers.
What I would like to do is to highlight some of the most significant articles or posts that has to do with “how to learn programming” or “how to become a computer programmer“.
1. The Secret Art of Writing Highly Effective Killer Resumes for Computer Programming Jobs
2. How to become a database developer
Almost every business software application depends on a database. This post gives you a concise, step-by-step plan for becoming a database developer.
3. Count the cost first before diving into a computer programming career
This tutorial to guide you through the decision making process for evaluating whether you are suited for a career in software development.
4. Why do some IT professionals take years to transition to a career in computer programming while others take as little as 1 to 3 months?
Read this post to get a clue:
5. Would you like to become a computer programmer, but find yourself unable to act because you feel you are too old to make the transition?
Well, this tutorial tells you why your fears are unfounded and why your age, sex, race, educational background cannot stop your programming career except if you are looking for an excuse
6. I wrote this tip for computer science students who need some guidance on how to prepare for the real world outside college
7. How many professional careers afford you the opportunity of earning six figures with only two (2) years of experience?
I know of only one! Read about it here:
8. Are you thinking of choosing or picking a programming language?
Read this guide first:
9. Do you want to know “how to find an entry-level programming job”?
10. How important is your resume to your IT career?
Read this story to find out:
I selected these posts from my personal writing on “how to become a computer programmer”. Read these posts and discover useful information for the “Novice”, “Beginner”, “Entry-Level” and “Professional” computer programmers.
To Your Career,
Kingsley Tagbo, IT Career Coach