I would like to help you by answering any challenging business analyst or software development career question you may have.
So, add your question as a comment to the end of this post and I will either answer you on this post or privately by email if it happens to be a sensitive question.
Here are some of the questions you can ask. You can borrow from the list of questions below or ask a more pressing career related question.
Here is a list of sample questions for Business Analysts:
1. How do I get a business analyst job?
2. How do I get a business analyst job without a college degree, education or real-world experience?
3. What is the entry level salary for business analysts?
4. What skills do I need to master to become a business analyst?
5. What are the roles, responsibilities and career options for business analysts?
6. How do I prepare for business analyst interviews?
7. What is the most sought-after skill in business analysis?
8. How long should I train to become a business analyst?
9. How does a business analysis career compare to a computer programming career?
10. What is the current job market outlook for business analysts?
Here is a list of sample questions for Software Developers:
1. How does out-sourcing affect the career prospects of software developers?
2. Am I too old to become a software developer?
3. What is the highest paying software development skill?
4. Should I consider becoming a game programmer?
5. What are the hottest programming languages right now?
6. What is the easiest programming language to master?
7. Should I become a contract software developer or a full-time software developer?
8. How hard is it to become a software developer?
9. What curriculum is the best for teaching computer programming to high school students?
10. What are the opportunities for women or minorities in computer programming?
Here are a few rules you need to observe while asking your question:
1. Introduce yourself: Post your name, your location and some background on what you do for a living before asking your question.
2. Ask a relevant question: Ask a question related to your business analyst, software development career, a question about me or about my products and services.
3. Ask on time: Ask your question within the next 48 hours
This list of questions is by no means comprehensive and you can choose a question from this list or ask me your own question, either way the floor is yours for the next 48 hours.