I’ve been discussing how beginner (novice, entry-level or junior) computer programmers can break-through to high paying computer programming jobs with just a little real world experience.
Do you realize this is how I became a computer programmer? Yes, I landed a break-through $76,000/yr. contract programming job within 6 months of beginning my professional computer programming career in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA.
Unfortunately, some of my readers still find this hard to believe. I receive questions all the time pointing out why one can not succeed in contract or full-time computer programming this easily. If you are a skeptic, your contrary arguments usually falls into one of these:
- You are too old: You believe you are getting too old to begin your programming career ( Read “how your age affects your programming career” ).
- You only have a high school education and you think that finding a programming job with just a high school education is impossible.
- You don’t have a computer science degree. And you reason that you must have 4 years of computer science education to succeed in programming.
- You want to buy your way to success. So, you think you must spend thousands of dollars in expensive classroom education to learn a computer programming language!
- You have little real-word experience. And you reason that it’s impossible to find a well paying programming job within a short time of learning programming.
Well, today, you’ll get one more powerful proof that beginner programmers can earn six figures or find a well paying computer programming job with as little as two (2) years computer programming experience.
Well, I receive job postings from recruiters all the time. So, I will post an email I got from one this week. Analyze it, email me about it, refute it, discuss it, do whatever you want with it, and if you are still a skeptic, please take the time to tell me why again 🙂
Here is the proof:
Hi Kingsley Tagbo,
I noticed your background and thought that you may be interested in finding out more about the new job opening we have below.
The position is for a C# ASP.NET Developer near Jersey city, NJ.
The job details:
C# / ASP.NET Developer – .NET ProgrammerLocation: Jersey city, NJ or New York,Salary Range: $80,000 – $120,000C# ASP.NET DeveloperWe are an established and growing software firm with clients in the investment banking industry. Due to our growth we are looking to hire and experienced C# , ASP.NET Developer to join our outstanding team.
We need candidates with a great attitude for developing cutting edge products and some experience with developing products for the financial services industry.If you have 2+ years professionals experience in C# and .NET – please apply!
Your background should include:
What is in it for you:
* We offer a competitive salary* Bonus* Great benefits* Strong long term career opportunities* A fun and exciting work environment and other cool perks!So, if you have 2 or more years developing in C# and ASP.NET and a desire to work in a fast paced, cutting edge environment we want to talk with you, apply today!
Now you’ve read my mail :-), are you ready to know more about becoming a well-paid, in-demand computer programmer?
And if you’re ready to start earning serious money, enroll for”Online, Software Developer Training” and begin to see how it’s done.