You can make more money by helping others begin their programming career, learn a programming language, find a well paying programming job or become highly skilled.
Begin by joining my affiliate program and in a minute you will be earning a fat 50% commission on your e-book sales.
Here’s how to join my affiliate program
- Register with Clickbank (an independent retailer of digital products) at http://www.Clickbank.com.
- Go to this URL and enter your Clickbank ID: http://www.clickbank.com/info/jmap.htm?vendor=kdkeys
- Leave the tracking field blank if you don?t know what to put there. Clickbank will give you the URL to promote for a 50% commission on each e-Book sale. It will look something like this:
<a href=”http://CLICKBANKID.KDKEYS.hop.clickbank.net” target=_top>CLICK HERE </a>
- Replace CLICKBANKID with the Clickbank ID giving to you by Clickbank
- Replace CLICK HERE with “read this ” or “buy this book” or any promotional text/image you prefer.
- You are done. Clickbank will pay you a 50% commission on every e-Book sale.
- To learn more about my e-Book please CLICK HERE.
- Finally, join my affiliate group for more resources, tools, articles and information on how to market yourself successfully on the internet. To join, please click here http://www.myonlinebusinessbootcamp.com/?
How to make more money on the internet
- Post the URL in forums (be sure to read the rules and understand the culture of the forum? do not SPAM!).
- Post the URL on your blog along with your testimonial or recommendation.
- Post the URL to your opt-in email lists.
- Post the URL on websites? as long as you don?t SPAM and you follow the rules of the websites you are posting on.
- Contact someone you know who has a forum, a blog or an email-list and promote the URL to their readers.
Remember, you will make a fat 50% commission on every e-Book sale that comes through a link you posted with your affiliate or clickbank id.
- Full-Time or Contract W2 Programmer Job, Which Is Better?
- The Secret Art of Writing Highly Effective Killer Resumes for Computer Programming Jobs
- Reasons for Becoming A Computer Programmer Part 1
- You Can Become a Computer Programmer In Months Or In Less Time Than Most People Think Is Possible
- How To Become A Computer Programmer
- The Pros and Cons of Computer Programming
- In The Software Developer Industry, Experience Is King!
- Help Programmers Succeed By Making Money From The Internet
- Beginning An Entry Level Java Programming Job In Spring
- How To Get Computer Programming Experience
- How To Gain Handson, Web Programming Experience
- Is a College Degree Required For a Career in Computer Programming?
- How To Become a Microsoft .NET Software Developer
- Cowboy Coder Or Agile Programmer?
- Benefits of Becoming A Computer Programmer Part 2
- Why Microsoft .NET Jobs for COBOL Mainframe Programmers?
- How To Become A Highly Paid Corporate Programmer
- How To Succeed In Programming When You’re Old!
- It Is Never Too Late To Become A Computer Programmer!
- Entry Level Programmer Jobs For Beginners
- Breaking News: Software Engineers Have The Best Jobs In 2011
- About The 2012 Software Developer Internship Opportunity
- How To Be A Faster Programmer
- New Report: Software Developers the No.1 Most In-demand Nationwide in 2013