What is the secret path to highly paid contract programming careers if there is one?
Perhaps it is one of the following:
Computer Science Degree
The answer does not lie in a college or post graduate education or computer science degree.
The secret path to contract programming riches lies in:
Your ability to learn new information quickly
A passion or drive to work hard at computer programming
Mastery of high demand computer programming languages like Microsoft .NET
Marketable resume based on hot skills and matching experience
Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies, products and services on the job
Good to Great interviewing skills
Ability to sense or detect shift in demand for new technologies
What this really means is that your success as a highly paid corporate programmer depends on your street smarts and your ability to put on a business hat versus a technical hat.
- The Secret Path to Highly Paid Computer Programming Jobs
- How To Learn Programming In 6 Months And Get A Job!
- How To Become A Highly Skilled Computer Programmer
- Dot NET Developers In Top 5 Careers With Big Pay And Big Demand
- How to Become a Freelance Programmer
- S-I-X figures! Six Figures Programming Job With Two Years Of Computing Experience
- Software Career Tips On How To Choose Your First Programming Language
- 7 Career Tips For Computer Science Students On Beginnng A Programming Career
- Discover How To Keep A Job You Dislike In Career Success Tips For Computer Programmers
- Computer Science Students Learn By Doing
- How To Learn Many Programming Languages
- Would You Like To Study A New Programming Language?
- Learning C++ Programming Language Is Bad For Your Career … C++ Programmers Can’t Find Jobs