.NET Developers (dot net computer software programmers) are in big demand with big pay in the major cities of the USA according to a 2006 survey at CNNMoney.com.
According to the survey, if you are willing to become an expert or highly skilled .NET software developer, you can command between $75,000 to $85,000 as an expert or highly skilled dot net (.NET) Microsoft software programmer and you can get an additional pay hike of 15% or more (which brings your pay to $86,000 to $98,000 and more) if you are willing to specialize in a field and then change jobs.
This has been our experience at the [careercoach] based in Saint Louis, Missouri, USA, where we coach people who are willing to transition to a high paying Microsoft .NET job (dot net job) or are looking for a new high paying job that is in big demand.We will help you:
- become an expert highly skilled .net software developer regardless of your current job, educational qualification or financial resources
- transition to a high demand .NET career if you already have computer programming skills in a language that is not in high demand regardless of what the language is
- get a high demand high pay dot net job if you are already a dot net developer and you are ready to fast track your career
- prepare a high demand highly marketable resume based on the skills and background that are in high demand in .NET software development
It doesn’t matter:
- your current job or career, we can help you become a computer programmer. Whether you have an english, history or engineering background/ major, you are welcome.
- your current educational qualification will not stop you from becoming a computer programmer. High school graduates, college graduates, associate degrees in any field are welcome.
- your current financial situation because you can transition to a high paying in demand .NET job without taking additional loans or borrowing against your credit card since our goal is to put money in your pocket not to take money out.
To learn how you can fast track to a big pay high demand job in a short time, read the Software Developer Career Book